The unexpected seems to happen at the most inconvenient times! Thatís why L.M. Temperature/ GAL Power responds to emergencies 24/7!
- Supplying portable power
- Administering dehumidification after a natural disaster
- Responding to a chiller failure
- Providing emergency heat or air conditioning
Our expertise and equipment will ease the worry and stress of an emergency and ensure that critical systems are back up and running in no time.
Need help drying? Try our 5,000 CFM dehumidifiers,
one of the most powerful dehumidifiers in Canada.
Emergency Contingency Plans
Having an Emergency Contingency Plan means you have:
- Identified critical systems and know what to do in the event of an emergency
- Reduced risks, costs and liabilities associated with downtime
- Given your organization the peace of mind knowing that your facility is rental-ready
- May even lower your insurance rates
Need an Emergency Contingency Plan?
L.M. Temperature can review your organizational needs and outline the equipment you would need as part of your Emergency Contingency Plan.
This means if an emergency does happen, everything you need to get your systems back online is only a phone call away!
Standby equipment is required for critical processes where downtime is not acceptable. If your processes need to be always operational, call us to discuss renting standby equipment, it will help ensure that you are always up and running!